The following text explains how Norderbergs AB ("Norderbergs") handles your personal information and clarifies the rights you have. This information is relevant for you who is either
- A customer with us.
- Visit our website or our platforms in social media.
- Participates in our marketing activities or customer surveys.
- In other ways communicate with us, for example via the contact form.
- Your integrity is important to us. We, therefore, want to make sure that the personal data collected about you is stored and handled in a safe and secure manner, and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
We encourage you to read the information carefully. If you have any questions about how your personal information is handled, please contact us. Our contact details are at the bottom of this page.
- What is personal data?
Personal data is any information that directly or indirectly (ie, together with other information) can be linked to you, such as a name, image, social security number, IP address or email address.
- What personal data do we handle and why?
In this section, we explain how your personal information is used to provide you with relevant experiences, services and offers.
3.1 When you communicate with us
You can choose to communicate with Norderbergs in many different ways, such as: via social media, contact form, telephone and/or email.
When communicating with us, we handle data that you provide to us, for example:
- Name and contact details
- Information about your point of view, question or matter
We handle your personal information to:
- Answer questions and manage your case, eg remedy errors, handle complaints and answer questions about our services
- Provide information.
- Improve our services and the information & content we provide and publish on our website
The legal basis for handling: We handle your personal information for our and your legitimate interest in handling your case (interest weighting, equivalent in GDPR).
Storage time: We save your personal data for up to 12 months after a closed case to ensure traceability in your communication with us.
3.2 When you participate in market activities or customer surveys
In conjunction with marketing activities (lectures, competitions, campaigns, podcast recording, etc.) or in connection with customer surveys (surveys and interviews, by telephone) we handle the information you provide to us, including names and contact details.
We handle your personal information to:
- Manage your marketing activities or customer survey, including returning to you
Create reports and other material.
- Inform and offer you new market activities and customer surveys
- Obtain statistics from market activities and customer surveys, in order to improve our services
The legal basis for handling: We handle your personal data for our and your legitimate interest as described above (interest weightings equivalent in GDPR) and in support of the performance of agreements for the administration of competitions. If our treatment requires your consent, we will obtain your consent before the treatment begins.
Storage time: We will save your personal data as a starting point for 1 month after completion of activity.
3.3 When using Norderberg's website and apps
When you visit our website, we deal with:
- Information on how to integrate with and use our website.
We handle your personal information to:
- Provide digital tools and services
- Give support.
- Maintain, test and improve our digital tools and services
- Detect and prevent security attacks, such as virus attacks
Storage time: We save your personal information for 1 month after using our digital channels.
3.4 When we have a legal obligation
In addition to what is described in the above paragraphs, in some cases, we handle your personal information when we are required to by law, for example due to our accounting obligation, or at the request of the authorities.
Legal basis: When we handle your personal data because we are required by law, we do so in support of a legal obligation.
- HOW LONG WILL WE WE SAVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal information is only stored for as long as it is required to fulfil the purpose of the treatment, or as long as we have to store them in accordance by law. Then your information is deleted or unidentified securely so that they can no longer be linked to you.
- To whom do we share your personal data with?
Norderbergs never sells your information to a third party. However, we may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- Suppliers, both inside and outside the EU / EEA, such as providing IT services, managing customer service or hosting.
- Retailers within and outside Sweden.
- Other recipients when required by law, other constitution or authority decision.
5.1 Third Party
One.com A / S,
Kalvebod Brygge 24.7
1560 Copenhagen V
One.com A / S is the company that provides us with our hosting services. They will come into contact your personal information if you want to be the owner of a website provided through us.
Accounting & Auditing -
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your integrity is important to us and therefore security is our primary focus. We take steps to protect your data in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation and established guidelines for information security. This means that we have routines and rules on data protection, for example, that we send your information safely and ensure that the staff only have access to the information they need to perform their work. We also log events in our IT systems and archive data without searchability when your personal information needs to be stored for a long period of time (for example, according to the Accounting Act).
- ABOUT COOKIES
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have certain rights under General Data Protection Regulation. If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us through the contact details in the next section.
Here is a list of your rights under the regulation:
- Access to your personal information - You are entitled to receive confirmation if we process your personal information and an extract of what information is being processed
- Request correction - You are entitled to have incorrect information corrected
- Request to be deleted - You may, in certain circumstances, have your information removed
- In return for treatment based on our legitimate interest and direct marketing treatment, you are entitled to oppose the processing of your personal data or to limit your treatment.
- Data Portability Right - You are entitled to require personal data to be moved from us to another company, authority or organization. This right is limited to information provided by you.
- If you would like to know more about data protection legislation and your rights, please read more here http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/SV/TXT/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679
If you believe that our processing of your personal data does not comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, please contact us through the contact details section below. You are also entitled to complain to the Data Inspectorate.
- HOW TO ACCEPT YOUR ELECTRONIC DIRECTOR MARKETING
Norderbergs may use your e-mail address or mobile number for direct marketing. If you do not want us to use your e-mail address or number for direct marketing, please feel free to contact us and we will introduce a so-called promotional barrier to your information.
If so, contact us as follows:
Notification of a company's commercial barrier is made to email@example.com. Do not forget to enter your name, phone number and email address.
- CONTACT DETAILS
Norderbergs AB (org. No. 559064-2608) is the person responsible person for the handling of your personal information. For further information about how your personal information is handled, contact us by e-mail to:
Other contact details:
+46 101 60 30 10
Hangarvägen 4, 621 41, Visby, Sweden.
Upon contact, we wish you to provide your name, address, e-mail, telephone number in addition to your case. Answers will be sent to your email.
- UPDATES OF INFORMATION TEXT
This information text was last updated on Jan 21, 2021, and may be subject to change. If we make significant changes to the text, we will notify you within 30 days before making any changes by publishing a new version on our site.